Wednesday, November 17, 2010

spoykin

The other day I pulled one of my favorite sweaters out of the closet. I was eager to wear it, I haven’t worn it in over a year. When I pulled it  out, I noticed the collar was all muffed up and looking flabby. Ever notice how when you hang up a collared shirt or sweater, sometimes it gets all mashed up between other clothes, and when left for a year it’s fold is in the wrong place? Yeah, that just happened. One side of the collar was right where it was suppose to be. The other side was way too high up and not looking good. I couldn’t think of a name for this problem. After asking several people, nobody knew what it was called. So, I’ve decided to call it spoykin. That’s when your collar is not cooperating. It’s “spoykinned” so bad that you just can’t wear it, and the only option you have is to wash it a couple times and then iron the flat fold out. major hassle. not cool.

1 comment:

  1. Can I tell you I love reading your blog!? Just wanted you to know it's GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete