Tuesday, February 8, 2011

drudgery? yeah that's tuesday

tuesday's this semester have quickly become a day of horrible work. tuesday's are my gethsemane. Work from 8-2. then class from 230-9. holy long day. today in particular is a total bust. maybe it's because i'm sitting in a horribly worthless class. fundamentals of mediation and negotiation? um, no thanks. not into it at all. Oh, and it's a 3 hour class. with no breaks! maybe today is so horrible because i'm feeling a bit ill (haven't had a cold or the flu in over 2 years) and my mental edge has collapsed. My nose and head is more clogged than a shower drain while a shedding silverback gorilla is bathing. i've been sneezing all day and now something is tickling my sinus's so bad that i try to sneeze (looking up, looking at the lights, anything) all to no avail. don't worry though, because i'm not sneezing, my left eye is watering. it's leaking more than a mouthful of water in condoleeza rice's mouth when her lips aren't touching. And the worst part of this class? easy, it's the 350 pound white mammoth man that immediately upon sitting down takes his shoes off baring his, well bare stanky feet. This, the same person who nigger-lips the crunchiest, hardest, loudest foods known to man. Please, guy, just spoon some soft quiet baby food in that orifice for one class period. please.
i know i've been sick. congested, stuffy, sneezy, yes, all of it. so it's no surprise to me when i hear myself breathing. kind of noisily too. oh wait, that isn't me. it's that same person who is already taking up one of your senses completely. Going barefoot, and not allowing me to smell anything else. And now he's taking up my entire sense of hearing, with both his loud eating, and his creepy wheezy breathing. So that even if i WANTED to listen in to this class, there is no way i'd be able to. And my sense of vision is gone, thanks to my leaky eye from my not being able to sneeze right now. oh i can't wait for this class to end. then i can make the 20 minute walk in the freezing cold to get to my car. oh wait, that isn't great either. i don't know what's worse right now. horrid class with jigga lips going to town on a zip-tie right now? or meandering my way all light-headed like to try and find my car and drive home on a half a tank of sanity.
please class, just end. let me make my way home so i can overdose on some nyquill and watch biggest loser. I've been waiting for that for 13 hours now. My day will finally get good, as it is just about to end. yeah, it's tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment