Monday, September 20, 2010

patience has no...............end



i've never been the kind to sit around and wait. if i want something i'll go out and get it. if i'm going to do something i'll go do it. i don't wait around. i'm horrible at waiting for people to come to my level and join me. i'm a people person, but i'm also independent enough that i don't need people around me to have fun. though i'm learning more and more that i do need people. i need people to help me progress. and that's what i'm not being patient with. i can't force or rush someone to be where i am. i'm understanding that i've just got lots more life experience than people around me, and i need to be patient with everything around me. 

Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting, that's laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow...that is patience.



No comments:

Post a Comment