Wednesday, April 13, 2011

growin' up grown up

in my mind, there are a few things that you can use to measure up and see if you're an adult. they are...
1. having t
o dress up for work (check) (thank you new job at the ad agency)
2. costco membership (soon)
3. newspaper subscription (when i have my own place)
4. having my own place (soon, like this summer soon) slc, on my solo self i'll be
with graduation around the corner, and a new job where i'll be for the next few years (before grad school) i'm starting to feel much more grown up. Time to wear the big boy pants, right? and yes, get that newspaper subscription. (it doesn't have to make sense to you, but in my head, that's one of the measuring points) odd, i know.

2 comments:

  1. We have 4 newspaper subsriptions...so I guess we are super grown ups

    ReplyDelete
  2. meh, call centers are much better then real life.
    even when they fire 9 people in one day.

    tif

    ReplyDelete