Friday, December 17, 2010

another one down

this semester has finally come to an end. so of course it's time to look back and see all the things i've done/accomplished during that time. and so the list goes on. I...
wrote over 100 pages worth of papers. worked with 2 businesses and their PR campaigns. started this blog! got 5 new pair of shoes ;) Did my own networking efforts. saw two of my favorite bands. traveled...a lot. this semester alone i've been to baltimore, Washington dc, NYC, Idaho (home sweet home), Las Vegas (3 separate times), Los Angeles (love road trips), and there's many more trips lined up for next semester. including another trip back to NYC. another highlight was throwing another kick A columbus day party with the bounce house again. a few different urban camping adventures. had an amazing time with intramural sports this year, our football team was great, and the co-ed "Brothers and Sisters" team was way fun. The best part was watching cheri dominate. I was able to go to the temple almost every week. My goal was once a week, but then school and life got me busy and time was hard to spare. Still, i treasured every time i went. I continued the tradition of hiking Mt. Timpanogos for the third time in as many years. this time with many more people. i was still able to golf several rounds early on in the semester. Something i've been missing for years, until now. I had a mustache. and then it went away, and now it's back.
I think the best part of this semester was just learning. Learning more about others, life, God, and myself. It'd be a complete waste if i hadn't learned anything. An even more waste if i didn't act on the things i've learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment